Obama's Doctor's Thoughts On Obamacare

And he worries that nobody cares about the 50 million uninsured.
Mythical "Crisis"

"He doesn't see all the pain, it's so tragic out here," he says....

"Crisis"

"A neurosurgeon gets paid $20,000 for cutting into the neck of my patient. Have him get paid $1 million a year instead of $2 million or $3 million. He won't starve," Scheiner says.

That's right, steal his liberty and property, a typical Statist agenda. So because back in Med School when you had the chance to do the same, you instead chose to go a route that pays less money. Now at 71 and living comfortably no doubt, after you've made your mark with your savings and investments, you think you have the right to tell a younger surgeon that took a greater risk, hoed a tougher row and went a more lucrative route what he should be making? Fine, just make sure it's across the board. Let's make sure Kobe Bryant and all pro athletes reduce their amounts also and control what they make. Let's do the same with liberal Hollywood as well. You think Tim Robbins will go for that? And don't forget the guy that builds the best quality home, the best mechanics, CPA's lawyers, HVAC, plumbers, electricians and everyone else in between.

Scheiner says he never thought it was appropriate to talk about health policy with Obama, especially once he became a U.S. Senator. The one exception was medical malpractice reform. "I once briefly talked to him about malpractice, and he took the lawyers' position," he says.

That's right, cause he's a lawyer, and a Statist lawyer at that. Now that he's made his millions he wouldn't think twice turning on the rest and controlling what they make.

"I have people who have lost their jobs and come to me and I give them drug samples," he says.

Yeah, but I'm sure they have plenty of money for their rims, iPhones, beer and cigarettes. It's all a desparate "crisis" that we must again rush to fix no matter how much further it sinks this nation at the expense of our children.

Rick