Dodge Prepares For Life After Vizza

Keith7

I have been perplexed by all the negative posts about Riley too. I still remember the excitement the board had when we were lucky enough to have him decommit from Texas and commit to UNT. He's one of the most highly rated and highly decorated recruits UNT has landed in the recent past.

He did great things in high school and I have no reason to believe he's not capable of leading our team to happier times in the next few years. I was sad to see Gio leave but what's done is done...let's move on. Until Riley proves otherwise, I have full confidence that he can step in and be a productive QB this year. While I'm sure his size may present certain challenges, such as getting balls batted back in his face, I also believe that he will find ways to overcome them - either with his speed or finding better passing lanes. I am still happy Riley decided to come to UNT and I am excited to see what he can do on the football field this fall.

I don't know what issues may exist within the locker room but I also don't know what anyone can expect to gain by bashing/trashing our projected QB before he has even had a chance prove himself.

Edited by gangrene

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic