Wbko (kentucky)

WBKO (local TV station here in Bowling Green, KY) carried extensive highlights of the North Texas/FIU game. This is unheard of here and was very much intentional.

The point was to underscore how much faster WKU’s program has progressed than lowly North Texas who can’t even compete with FIU.

By the way, WKU was not blown out by 20th ranked VT yesterday.

In my opinion, UNT is simply one of the worst D1 football teams in history. It is just amazing. DD left the cupboard bare for TD, that is evident.

I will attend the WKU game, but WKU will easily blow out NT.

Edited by GreenEggs&Ham™

Well thanks for the update from Kentucky, it is intersting how Western Kentucky has been following our program.

I doon't believe we are the worst Div 1 football in history as we have won 4 straight conference championships, but we were the worst Div 1 last year and this year as well.

I don't think this year has anything to do with Darrell Dickey and im starting to think last year didnt have anything to do with him either.

WKU will beat UNT this season, it sucks too because those guys were jerk-offs against us last year.