Are Practices Still Not Open To The Public ?

calvin

They are not open to the public.

I think you're wrong, buddy. All practices were open last year. The only things that were off limits were the fall scrimmages. Tonight I was at the practice...as were several others. We'll see if scrimmages are closed again this fall. Spring scrimmages are open, it's just the fall ones where TD kept folks out.

I just came from watching practice, and it is open to the public. They weren't running full speed/pads and all that but they were looking pretty good. The O Line looks big. Riley's arm looks strong (no apparent problems from the shoulder). Vizza looked really good too. Secondary looks fantastic. I also think there's going to be some exciting competition at running back. Other than that it was hard to see how the D Line is shaping up since they weren't in pads.

I'm excited! Lots of football left before the first snap in Manhattan.