Offers

nautique

Guest 97and03

Interesting that UNT has not offered any scholarships yet to anyone in the class of 2009 (per rivals).

SMU and TCU have several pending with a couple of early commits.

TD and staff seem to be taking a little more time this season??

I have been curious about this also. UNT has been mentioned as a catalyst for other schools in the Belt making early offers, but I have yet to see mention of UNT being a player early again this year.

Any news?

I have been curious about this also. UNT has been mentioned as a catalyst for other schools in the Belt making early offers, but I have yet to see mention of UNT being a player early again this year.

Any news?

Last year NT broke DD's history of waiting for the left overs with few, if any, known commits until much later in the recruiting year. Last year Dodge broke this cycle, started recruiting early and everyone was so excited about the early start......WAIT A MOMENT...OUR FIRST COMMITTMENT LAST YEAR WAS MAY 29TH...WHICH GIVES NT ANOTHER 25 DAYS BEFORE WE MISS THAT "EARLY" COMMITTMENT MILESTONE.. I would suggest we wait awhile before we call the sky is falling.

I acknowledge that DD kept any commits secret...and with TD we find out the day after the player commits.

Last year NT broke DD's history of waiting for the left overs with few, if any, known commits until much later in the recruiting year. Last year Dodge broke this cycle, started recruiting early and everyone was so excited about the early start......WAIT A MOMENT...OUR FIRST COMMITTMENT LAST YEAR WAS MAY 29TH...WHICH GIVES NT ANOTHER 25 DAYS BEFORE WE MISS THAT "EARLY" COMMITTMENT MILESTONE.. I would suggest we wait awhile before we call the sky is falling.

I acknowledge that DD kept any commits secret...and with TD we find out the day after the player commits.

Charles, you mean we have to wait till May 29'th?!?!?! :rolleyes::)

GMG!