Possible Recruits For Girls Program

GreenBat

UT women hoops players to transfer

Texas basketball junior Crystal Boyd and freshman Rachel Rentschler have elected to transfer and will depart from The University at the conclusion of the spring semester in May.

Also notice the name on the comment.

Edited by GreenBat

UT women hoops players to transfer

Texas basketball junior Crystal Boyd and freshman Rachel Rentschler have elected to transfer and will depart from The University at the conclusion of the spring semester in May.

Also notice the name on the comment.

"Also, I want a career in the music industry, and I am looking to go somewhere where I can study music and recording technology."

humm....

Even though UNT has an amazing music program, it is not the best choice if you were wanting to get into the recording industry.

Did you have some place in mind?

UNT has some mighty fine recording facilities (PS: any UNT student can goto the college of Music comp lab and use their services/recording equipment for free).

Flipping the argument here: there are not many places anywhere where you CAN get a direct link into sound engineering, although Southwest I hear is good. But I don't think North Texas is a bad place to start.

Have any of you bothered to look at the local bin at Recycled? Denton is chalk full of home made studios promoting this incredible Denton scene.

UNT has some mighty fine recording facilities (PS: any UNT student can goto the college of Music comp lab and use their services/recording equipment for free).

Flipping the argument here: there are not many places anywhere where you CAN get a direct link into sound engineering, although Southwest I hear is good. But I don't think North Texas is a bad place to start.

Have any of you bothered to look at the local bin at Recycled? Denton is chalk full of home made studios promoting this incredible Denton scene.

Texas State has a good program in recording arts for music types...

Middle Tennessee and Belmont are both pretty big in that sort of thing.