Anyone Go To Practice Today?

Yep. The team looked good (or at least as good as you can look in helmets and shorts).

*It looked as if the QB's were a bit more comfortable with the spread than they were this time last season.

*Giovanni Vizza is our QB. He looked like the most proficient passer (throwing darts) and he appeared to be treated like he was the starter. Still saw a few questionable throws into dangerous spots but this is day 1 of spring.

*I don't know for sure it that's who it was, but if #31 is Adrian Adams we have got a stud at one of the CB positions. The guy was all over the place and I even saw something out of him that was refreshing. On one play in particular he found himself out of position and the CB coach came over to talk to him about it...his response was "my bad" and he put his arm around the coach and they talked about it. No signs of the "Leon" Covington attitude.

*Saw Isaac Thomas. He said he will start lifting on Monday and should be back by next month. Still gonna take spring ball off though.

*The defensive coaches had some fire to them! I didn't feel like I was watching a pee wee league practice like I did last season, these guys were treating college age players like college players.

*I think we have 120 receivers. None of them are as good as Casey Fitzgerald...but Sam Dibrell looked to be making a case for a close second. And #8 and #5 (I think it's Sam Roberson and Marcus King) could be a special kinds of weapons...just a big body out there.

Still a little early to tell too much since there was no hitting and because of our M.A.S.H ward full of the missing but I came away with some confidence.