Drc Vito Blog: More Uniform Talk

NT80

April 29, 2007

North Texas football jerseys

I spent a few minutes on the phone with North Texas head coach Todd Dodge late this week to finish up work on this season's edition of Dave Campbell's Texas Football and ran into a little tidbit I thought a lot of Mean Green fans would be interested in.

Yes, it's time to talk uniforms. I know it's a topic near and dear to many a UNT fan out there, as I found out last season in the now famous black jerseys incident.

I asked about uniform color because it seems like UNT is changing just about everything involved with the football program from coaches to schemes to attitude.

Dodge said UNT would also change its uniforms to a lighter shade of green to go along with white pants.

So there you have it.

Vito should have taken another 10 seconds of phone time to ask him about the helmets too. <_<

WOW! We knew that how long ago, way to go Vito! At least mention that UA is providing us with the new unis. Maybe say that we are one of 5 teams to have them. I don't know this is a crazy idea but maybe even say when the new uniforms are going to be unveiled.

Since Vito has no clue does anyone here have any idea on when we get to see the new unis?