Opening Vegas Line - Unt Vs Memphis

MeanGreen61

Out of the 8 possible opponents there were, it's the best matchup for us. Face it....any of the top 8 woulda been a lousy matchup.

I like the matchup with Memphis. Sure they have 30 wins, but we knew we'd draw a #1 or #2 seed anyway. They'll be looking way past us towards playing Louisville. It's a good story with JJ having coached them before us and playing in New Orleans near his home and we're very familiar with N.O. Maybe all the SBC staff folks in the New Orleans home office will come support us? At least some of our fans will have a chance to drive to the game; better than being sent to Salt Lake City like last time or it could have been Buffalo this time!

I think we're better off in NOLA with this Memphis team. We have a history with Memphis in NOLA. It's close to home.

I don't think we could have done better considering the cirumstances. Now let's get payback for that New Orleans Bowl loss...

MEMPHIS ARE WANKERS!