Troy Vs. Wku

NT03

*edit* apparently the internet feed was WAY behind

Troy lives and dies on the 3 ball it seems and UALR live and dies on the play of Jones-Jennings. Those are both very one dimensional teams like past UNT teams have been. It seems like this UNT team is very well rounded and thus capable of beating anyone on a regular basis rather than being able to beat anyone once every couple of games.

Edited by MeanGreenBuzz

I just noticed that WKU plays @ Nebraska next. Since we beat WKU and lost to Nebraska what are WKUs chances?

I think good. Nebraska could take this team lightly since WKUis in the Belt and the last team they played from the belt didn't show up. Plus it's the last game before Big XII play and they might want to get some reserves some PT.

Or they could be focused on getting prepared for Big XII play and blow them out like everyone they have played at home so far. I think WKU gets respect from other big schools on being a pretty good hoops team.

I just noticed that WKU plays @ Nebraska next. Since we beat WKU and lost to Nebraska what are WKUs chances?

Actually, I think WKU has a shot to win. Of all the games we played this season, Nebraska is the one I want back. I really hope we get play them again in the NCAA or NIT tournament. We lost by 19 points... but when you consider we shot 25% in the first half plus had a ton of turnovers (25 total in the game), they should have put us away by much more. We had such a bad game we couldn't even dribble... how many times did our guys knock the ball off their foot only to send it out of bounds. Had we not self-destructed in the first half, we would have made a game of it. Now that Kendrick is back and Wooden is healthy (not mention Williams/Sturns are on fire), I'd rematch this game anytime, anywhere with Nebraska. I say "bring it."

Edited by chrisfisher