Margie says,"Get down here & fix breakfast

Green Grenade II

Even my wife gripes at me about my frustration in our gameplanning, play calls that are so predictable that even middle school athletes can figure them out. I am not saying fire the entire coaching staff, not at all. No one ever listens to me, anyway.

I am saying that we must show up at games even when mowing the yard might be more exciting. Go, and put on a happy face, and please don't cuss...there are young kids attending our games.

One final thought. Rick Villareall has a very tough job, but he has us light years ahead of when he got here. I believe we will see a new stadium in our future. Stay tuned.....and on the subject of Nathan Tune.....let him play next season...do not waste his redshirt on this coaching staff. Period!

This football season is one we'll want to forget in the future.    My alma mater UNT is struggling and I have season tickets for the Arizona Cardinals!    How discouraging is that!    sad.gif

That is tough for sure. I at least have my hogs to root for that are having a good season outside of the Mean Green and the Cowboys.

What was Denny Green thinking when he let go of his offensive coordinator after the Chicago game?

Denny Green figured at least to blame the OC for the poor play calling, such as "Up the middle run on 3rd down and 10." Of course Green had his earphones on and could override it, but some "coaches" want to escape the blame. That should be handled at the end of the season since there isn't anyone on the staff capable of improving the on-field-product. Wait a minute, does that sound familiar?