My Advance Apologies to the kissin' kuzins

Green Grenade II

Jonesboro (I still call it Groansboro) is a wonderful town with so many tourist attractions...why would anyone bother going to DisneyWorld.

The Jonesboro Zoo is one of a kind. Run by Rednecks, and speicals during the weekend nights called "Shine On Harvest Moonshine."

Their dinner theatre, features a new play by Melvin Bogg, "Toothless Wonder." Ya gotta see it. Or if you don't have the time for the play, then show up at the game and you'll see the same from ASU students and Fans.

"Poke Salad Annie" is the town Mayor (and also Town Drunk). She runs on a simple platform, mainly her shoes.

This is all in good natured fun, but factually corract.

Lets see, now. We beat SMU at Fouts Field, 24-6. How did Arkansas State do in their game with the Ponies?

We will rally around Kenny Ecans while Coach Dickey recovers, and take the Arkansas State Indians to School. GO! MEAN GREEN!!!! BEAT ASU!!!!!

Jonesboro (I still call it Groansboro) is a wonderful town with so many tourist attractions...why would anyone bother going to DisneyWorld.

The Jonesboro Zoo is one of a kind. Run by Rednecks, and speicals during the weekend nights called "Shine On Harvest Moonshine."

Their dinner theatre, features a new play by Melvin Bogg, "Toothless Wonder." Ya gotta see it. Or if you don't have the time for the play, then show up at the game and you'll see the same from ASU students and Fans.

"Poke Salad Annie" is the town Mayor (and also Town Drunk). She runs on a simple platform, mainly her shoes.

This is all in good natured fun, but factually corract.

Lets see, now. We beat SMU at Fouts Field, 24-6. How did Arkansas State do in their game with the Ponies?

You think NO rally'n around RF ?? LOL biggrin.gif

Guest JohnDenver

I don't think you are very good at this game. ph34r.gif

You are trying to rub our faces in a game that we eventually won.

If you want to play that game...

We destroyed SMU -- You got DESTROYED by SMU.

--- Let the score decide.... Arkansas State may be our opponent but they have never done anything bad to to us (unlike SMU) . They are our conference member and I support them every week except the week they play us.

---FIU may have had a bad week, but they at least they showed some class afterward and attempted to do the right thing, unlike the other school.... That I can support also....

I don't think you are very good at this game.  ph34r.gif

You are trying to rub our faces in a game that we eventually won. 

If you want to play that game...

We destroyed SMU -- You got DESTROYED by SMU.

But, we could play the game where we talk about who won the game between the two of us last year right? Please...let's do

Guest JohnDenver

Conversate is the ghetto version of converse.. I learned that term when I went to ASU for the game a few years back. The dude at the gas station wearing wading boots and an orange hat tried "conversating" with me.. it was like talking to an alien. blink.gif

This is a true story. He drew a map in the mud with a stick... trying to show us how to get to the stadium. It was a pretty scary little town.

But, we could play the game where we talk about who won the game between the two of us last year right? Please...let's do

Well hell, if we're going to talk about the past...how bout we discuss the games from 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004...three of which were total a** kickings!

Or...I know, we could discuss the comments of some of your classless fans regarding our running back Jamario Thomas.

Ahh..the stAte game makes for good smack each and every season.

Well hell, if we're going to talk about the past...how bout we discuss the games from 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004...three of which were total a** kickings!

Or...I know, we could discuss the comments of some of your classless fans regarding our running back Jamario Thomas.

Ahh..the stAte game makes for good smack each and every season.

You can't blame the ASU fans for being classless, they're from Arkansas.

Fanatic,

Did you three drive up to Fayettenam to "git on th' internet", or are you hillbillies using a cup and string? cool.gif

Listen, you'd better saddle up ol' Sadie and head back to Jonesboro so you can make the game on time.

Plus, the cee-ment pond will be getting a bit chilly soon, and I'm sure it's time for your monthly "bathin'". (Afore you put on your Sundies and go ta' town this weekend, you know.) wink.gif

Now git.