Season Tickets & Attendance ?

akriesman

I have a quick question that I have been wondering about.

If someone buys season tickets and cannot show up for the game, does it count as paid attendance ?

Just wondering about this, because SMU seems to have less fans in the stands but more attendance numbers.

Thanks.

I have a quick question that I have been wondering about.

If someone buys season tickets and cannot show up for the game, does it count as paid attendance ?

Just wondering about this, because SMU seems to have less fans in the stands but more attendance numbers.

Thanks.

Under current rules it does and from 1978 to 2003 or 2004 it did as well (not gonna look up just which years it did not count).

Under current rules it does and from 1978 to 2003 or 2004 it did as well (not gonna look up just which years it did not count).

Thanks. I guess it will be worth it to purchase season tickets then, even though the family and I will only be able to make 2 games this season.

I just had a guy at work ask me if North Texas was a Div. 1A school.

He thought we were 1-AA. He also said we will never be ranked in the Top 20. I told him we were back in the 1970's.

Never is a long time.

The Steelers went from 1933 to 1973 without ever winning an NFL title. They not only cut Johnny Unitas in training camp, Len Dawson couldn't make it there either and they both got titles before the Steelers did.