TN Tags

NT91

Hell no, Texas shouldn't do that.  You wanna see a bunch of bandwagoners driving around with USC or Miami on their TEXAS tags?  Not me.  If they want an out of state tag, they can get "out of state" for all I care.

Exactly. They can always get a bumper sticker or a window sticker...

I can tell you that nothing makes me more mad than seeing those damn UT-Obknoxiousville tags all over Murfreesboro.

I thought I have seen some Texas "TN" plates too. There's plenty of "BAMA" TN plates here in Middle Tennessee.

Just say "neaux".

Mine looks like this, without the "zeroes". And, yes, this represents the number of times we have beaten UNT on the gridiron.

user posted image

Edited by KAjunRaider

I can tell you that nothing makes me more mad than seeing those damn UT-Obknoxiousville tags all over Murfreesboro.

I thought I have seen some Texas "TN" plates too. There's plenty of "BAMA" TN plates here in Middle Tennessee.

Just say "neaux".

Mine looks like this, without the "zeroes". And, yes, this represents the number of times we have beaten UNT on the gridiron.

user posted image

Kajun, there also Tennessee plates for Indiana, Purdue, Penn State, Oklahoma, and Florida.

----The State of TEXAS has a lot bigger ego than does Tennessee and only four colleges that people can remember. Besides it might be dangerous for people to brag about some Yankee university in Texas.

--- Bush could and would likely get a Yale one.... [ He was born in Connecticut, attended HS (prep school) in New England, and went to college in Connecticut.... Texan or carpetbagger???? Well Plum, I, and many others would likely agree with on that answer.

---No out of state college plates...por favor, solemente universidads en Tejas.!! .

Hell no, Texas shouldn't do that. You wanna see a bunch of bandwagoners driving around with USC or Miami on their TEXAS tags? Not me. If they want an out of state tag, they can get "out of state" for all I care.

Exactly.  They can always get a bumper sticker or a window sticker...

I agree. If you want a U Florida license plate, go live in Florida!

There is a pretty limited selection of Texas colleges at the DMV page. Hope they can expand that list in a few years.

Edited by gksmith

I agree. If you want a U Florida license plate, go live in Florida!

There is a pretty limited selection of Texas colleges at the DMV page. Hope they can expand that list in a few years.

Actually they cut it back 'last year?" because several of them had so little interest. They did not want to keep an inventory of plates that only 50 or less per year would buy. I think Howard Payne and Abilene Christian were two that were eliminated but there were several more.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66