The beauty of this board

emmitt01

I started a thread A WEEK AGO about how much I hate UT...there are still UT lovers and apologists defending them 7 days post hence. I only wish these same people could open up their wallets or attend a basketball game THE DAY OF.

Oh, by the way, there is a basketball double header tomorrow. (Thursday)

I started a thread A WEEK AGO about how much I hate UT...there are still UT lovers and  apologists defending them 7 days post hence.  I only wish these same people could open up their wallets or attend a basketball game THE DAY OF. 

Oh, by the way, there is a basketball double header tomorrow. (Thursday)

---You still don't get it. What fired people up was the racist remarks plus the religious parts you posted. A few of us don't understand the irrational "HATE" of others in this state. Most of us have friends and co-workers that attended those places. Just because people are different or from different place is no reason to hate them. I see a lot of the posts have been edited or purged.... good.

Guest Aquila_Viridis

--- ... What fired people up was the racist remarks ...

Is 'Longhorn Fan' now a separate race? I mean, maybe we should up our commitment to winning a national championship because I bet it's regarded as a superior race. That would really be a special feeling.

Is 'Longhorn Fan' now a separate race? I mean, maybe we should up our commitment to winning a national championship because I bet it's regarded as a superior race. That would really be a special feeling.

Apparently you did not see the KKK remark in that post that is now gone [thank goodness].

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

Apparently you did not see the KKK remark in that post that is now gone [thank goodness].

I know its over, but have you ever been on a "big time" college football board? If the texas bashing thread makes you blue, its a good thing you stay far away from the SEC boards.

A lame, flippant KKK remark (especially by the person who made it) is no reason for outrage....

Edited by Michael Scott

Guest Aquila_Viridis

Probably not, because if it was that kind of insanity I would have moved on.

Edited by Aquila_Viridis