Houston Area Alumni

UNTLifer

Id be interested in joining and helping out in any capacity that is needed. I thought there was a gulf coast exes chapter, but I didnt know if there was something that served the houston area specifically... its a big enough city one would think it would warrant its own Exes club.

I would like to get something together for the UH game. It would also be nice to do the monthly happy hour thing

Id be interested in joining and helping out in any capacity that is needed. I thought there was a gulf coast exes chapter, but I didnt know if there was something that served the houston area specifically... its a big enough city one would think it would warrant its own Exes club.

I would like to get something together for the UH game. It would also be nice to do the monthly happy hour thing

The Gulf Coast chapter IS the Houston chapter, but it also is supposed to serve as the chapter for those in surrounding areas (Beaumont, Victoria, etc.).

If you remember, I organized the football game-watching parties. I've been thinking about having the Gulf Coast chapter host a happy hour before the game with UH ever since someone posted a couple of weeks ago about making a road trip to the game. Now I just have to get off of my butt and do something about it - stay tuned.

Any suggestions for a location?

In the meantime, I'll e-mail the chapter president to find out why there haven't been any board meetings since September.

gmg.com: HOUSTON GAME MOVED TO DENTON Dec 23 at the Super Pit

Since the game is no longer is in Houston, and it's now at 1pm, I guess there isn't much of a reason to have a happy hour that evening. Especially that it's the Friday night just before Christmas. How about we shoot for early January? Now the location (i.e. which side of town) is truly open for discussion.