Phillips for starting QB

gangrene

Ok, I'm going to start it. 

Meager had some improvement today and, according to the announcers, had several dropped passes. 

However, he still hasn't done anything that clearly defines him as our #1 guy. 

Let's give Phillips a start and see what he can do.

Should this be a poll?

I'm watching the end of the TCU-BYU game. TCU's back-up QB had thrown ONE collegiate football pass in his career prior to being put in today's game (I don't what happened to the starter), yet he was able to complete 7 of 11 passes and led TCU to what appears to be a game-winning touchdown and two point conversion.

All I keep hearing from the Mean Green nation is that we have inexperienced QBs and we should be happy that Meager is improving by having receivers drop passes. I think we've been treating this QB situation with "kid gloves" and we have the right to expect any inexperienced QB to step in and take over where Scott Hall left off. We've all seen what JQ can do when someone gets him the ball.