Who had the best tailgate today?

Guest JohnDenver

Guest JohnDenver

I dry rubbed three chickens and 1 rack of pork ribs last night.

I was up until 3am waiting to take my baked beans out of the oven.

I was up at 8:00am this morning making Mac&Cheese.

I was at Fouts at 10:15 this morning preparing the smoker for the ribs -- they take 6 hours to be perfect.

Had the camper set up by 11:00, level and ready to be used.

I was red as a pepper and having a great time by noon.

I love tailgating season ... it is what gets me through OOC games!

Next tailgate, I think we may need to bust out the fried chicken and some smoked stuffed peppers.

I kept trying to feed people, but the heat was getting to them. SilverEagle wouldn't take food. I think meangreenfreak was the only one to get down on it -- from the board. We had 20+ huddled around the camper seeking shade, good company, cold beer and good food.

Go Mean Green

the best tailgate was the same one that is always the best. the area right by Beer Man with free beer is the best tail gate area in the country hands down. this from a guy who had a former USC and a former TEXAS football player with him. untill someone else rents the BEERMAN and gives away free beer it cant be touched.

Edited by bigrobdsp