Where could we be with something like these?

emmitt01

I really like Cajun field. Went to the game last year with a couple of buddies and we were having the discussion about where our program would be if we had a stadium similar to theirs. It's a fun place to watch a game and the Cajuns definately have the tailgaiting situation under control.

I think that when they build, it needs to be like death valley. NOt as big, but close to the action and straight up. That is by far the best stadium I plaed in for noise and fans. Better than Texas, Alabama, Tech, Dallas CB, Tampa Bay bucks, or any other. The only experience that I wish I had was playing on Kyle feild, I bet it would be awesome too.

http://goblueraiders.com/?go=story&doc=163

http://www.ragincajuns.com/Football/cajun_field.htm

I have to wonder if maybe some of the teams that we can't get to Fouts would come to either of these places?  Something tells me they would.  We are the best football program in the conference but play in one of the worst houses.

Call me a little partial, but I believe that Troy has the nicest stadium in the Sunbelt. Maybe North Texas will travel to Troy one of these years so that you guys can see it in person! biggrin.gif

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...%3Doff%26sa%3DN

Those troy foam swords are sweet!  biggrin.gif 

What was the attendance at that game?

Announed was between 26 & 27K, but it was closer to 30K. We hope to have the same size crowd when UAB comes to our place for the first time in school history....there is definitely no love lost between the two schools!