If you see a soccer chick

Reb UT '70

Be sure to wish her good luck. This is the game that will make the season, or be an almost impossible hurdle to winning another SBC championship. They will play Denver in Denver on Friday, and Denver is ranked as high as #20 nationally!

If there were ever a chance of the brass band showing up to send the girls off this is the time they need it. I wish I was going to be able to make this game, but I have a commitment that takes priority and I won't even know who won the game until late Sunday night.

If anyone on the board goes to the game please do a write up so I'll be able to read it when I get back. I'll be thinking about the Mean Green all weekend and I'll be very surprised if futbol and football teams don't have at least two wins this weekend. Go Mean Green Beat USF, Denver and Wyoming and any other schools are teams are playing!