SB vs. East Carolina (3/8-10/24)

Don't think East Carolina was close to as good as their record indicated.

However, NT really took a big step upward with this series.  

If Savage continues close to this pitching level, I really like NT chances in the AAC.  I keep waiting for her to start her usual walking batters tendency, but it did not happen.  

It seemed like every NT hitter was a threat, something that hasn't happen often.  

East Carolina's schedule and North Texas's schedule show a different approach to pre-conference play.  UNT's is much stronger.  ECU looked soft to me, although I am not an expert on the good teams if they are not ranked.  I hope this tough pre-conference schedule reaps benefits for us.  Sweep is a good start! GMG

All games were on ESPN+ if you are looking for something to watch between the men's and women's tournament games.

ECU's leadoff hitter was excellent and that 2-4 hitters weren't far behind.  After that, they really fell off and their pitcher yesterday  became predictable with he pitch selection.  Either way, this could be the series that turns our season around.