Plays at Collin College.

Games Played: 24

Pts/G: 17.2

FG%: 54.7%

3 Pt%: 38.7%

FT%: 81.2%

https://athletics.collin.edu/sports/wbkb/2023-24/bios/buss_mackenzie_llib

Quoting UNT head coach Jason Burton:
"We thought it was important to bring in a point guard knowing we are losing Dyani Robinson after the season and we want to continue have experience and depth at that position. It was important for us to get someone who can play fast and that is something Mackenzie does. She was a JUCO All-American her first year and led Collin to one of the best seasons in school history, and then she is a hometown product from right up the road in Lake Dallas. To be able to get somebody who is dynamic like her, that is a three-level scorer and can play at the tempo we want to play and defend on or off the ball, we are extremely excited."

Quoting Collin College head coach Jeff Allen:
"We are very excited that Mackenzie has signed with UNT. I have known coach Burton for a long time, and I think it is a great fit. She puts in a lot of hard work and I truly believe she is one of the best junior college point guards in the country."

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 2