WEHT William Johnson?

Harry

Still think it would be great to bring him in if we can.. I think all of us would gladly take Haynes, Johnson, Hoston even if it is just for 1 year

looking at AWC website, they didn't have him on the roster this year, nor does he show up in their Alumni/Former players section but neither does Turner or Peters, with Dee being the only one to appear. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Still think it would be great to bring him in if we can.. I think all of us would gladly take Haynes, Johnson, Hoston even if it is just for 1 year

looking at AWC website, they didn't have him on the roster this year, nor does he show up in their Alumni/Former players section but neither does Turner or Peters, with Dee being the only one to appear. 

I wouldn't, at this point. We only have a few spots left in this class, and we are very low on underclassmen on this roster.

Getting just one season out of spots that we could be getting four out of wouldn't be good roster management IMO. We want to see Littrell get this roster back up to close to 85 scholarship spots. That's not going to happen if we're using too many spots on JUCO blueshirts, grad transfers, or guys like the ones you mentioned with only one year of eligibility.

• Upvote 1