Green Brigade

SilverEagle

Regardless of my feelings about the Green Brigade not being a real football band, it is comprised of students who mostly volunteer their time to be in the band. A scholarship fund to help out some of these students exists. Below is the information on how to send money to the fund. They prefer checks.

The process is to make your check out as follows and send it to me at the address below.  A credit card donation is a bit more complicated, but can be done with a telephone call to Sara Huffstetler at 940-963-8417.

·         Payable to:         UNT College of Music

·         Memo Line:        UNT Athletic Bands

mail to,

Alan Klaas

Senior Director of Developmentit 

College of Music

1155 Union Circle #311367

Denton, TX 76203

928-897-9999 (Cell)

940-369-7979 (Office)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, VideoEagle said:

Good find! 

Well, actually I had to go looking for the information. But to the great credit of the College of music, I got (unlike many people's previous experience with the previous athletic department's staff) a very timely response to my e-mail.

Very professional experience.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

Well, actually I had to go looking for the information. But to the great credit of the College of music, I got (unlike many people's previous experience with the previous athletic department's staff) a very timely response to my e-mail.

Very professional experience.

them 8 to 5 professionals

I'm on a roll

Step outside I will