Silent Auction Items

KRAM1

Our silent auction is beginning to shape up nicely.  Listed below are just some of the items that will be in this year's silent auction,

UNT Battle Flag-donated by Denton Bicycle Center

This House Protected by Mean Green Signs-donated by drex

Flying Worm UNT Christmas Ornaments-donated by Silver Eagle

Jay Novachek autographed football-donated by Rob McKinney

Tony Dorsett autographed football - donated by Rob McKinney

UNT BB Jersey #23-donated by UNT Athletics

UNT baseball caps-donated by UNT Athletics

UNT Alumni Assoc./UNT Athletics drink mugs -donated by UNT Alumni Assoc.

Texas Ranger Tickets-donated by Matt Walsh

East Side Dickey's Work Shirt-donated by John Williams

East Side T-Shirt-donated by John Willuams

Rudy's BBQ Gift Cards-donated by Rudy's BBQ

Disney Gift Cards-donated by Kram1

T-Shirt autographed by Abner Haynes - donated by Kram1

Ok, this is just a small sampling of the items we will have in our silent auction...there will be many many great items.  Come check it out and place a bid or two...Feb. 27th...UNT Volleyball gym...tip-off at 1pm...silent auction will close shortly after the game ends.  Winners can pay for and pick up their items won at that time.

If you have something you would like to donate to the silent auction to help raise scholarship funds for our Cheer Team student-athletes just PM me and we will go from there.  We could definitely use more items.  Your help is definitely appreciated.

Also...support these great businesses and individuals that are supporting us...go by and check them out...

Denton Bicycle Center (owned by our own  Greenjoe-1700 N. Elm, Denton

East Side Social Club-owned by John Williams and our own Adman-117 E. Oak, Denton.  Come by the live draft on Saturday, Feb. 6th at noon!  Have some fun, grab a free ticket to the men's game at 3pm (while supplies last) and enjoy a beer or two.

Rudy's BBQ-Denton (I-35 frontage road at Teasley Lane) and other Metroplex locations

Matt Walsh....Texas Rangers Ticket Sales-817-273-5864

Come by the live draft for some pre-game fun on Feb. 6th, then Mark your calendar for the game and silent auction on Feb. 27th...1pm...UNT Volleyball game.

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Hey @KRAM1,

Got an updated listing?
Also, is there a way to bid on these items if you're not going to be there?

I will try to post an updated list later today or tomorrow.  If you would like to bid on something, but cannot attend, just PMme with the item and your bid...and perhaps the high you are willing to go and I will bid for you and contact you should you win.

This goes for anyone here on GMG.Com who might want to participate, but who cannot attend in person.  

Thanks for bringing this question up...might be helpful for others as well.

• Upvote 3

OK, I updated the list with a few more items.  This is not a complete list by any stretch of the imagination.  The Cheer Team and parents will bring a lot of additional items and the athletic dept will be donating additional items as well.

If anyone wants to place a bid on any of the above, and who cannot attend the event on the 27th, just PM me.

The list is found in the first post of this thread.  I just edited what was there to include a couple more items.