First Ever UNT Cheer Golf Classic

KRAM1

Our great UNT Cheer Squad is hosting its first ever North Texas Cheer Golf Classic on Oct. 20 th at Champions Circle!  They are hoping to make enough funds from the tournament to cover the majority of the costs associated with their Daytona Cheer Championships travel.  

As many of you know, the GMG.Com Basketball Classic also helps support UNT Cheer, but with scholarship funds.  This tournaments hopes to raise travel and tournament expenses.  

They need your help.  If you play golf, please consider getting a foursome together or simply signing up to play as an individual golfer.  If you own or work for a business that might be interested in helping to sponsor this tournament, please give that some thought as well.  Both the playing fees and sponsorship fees are very reasonable as you can see below:

large.unt_cheer_event_flyer.jpg.3afb8bfb

i also have the brochure that one can use to enter, sponsor, etc., so just PM me with your email address and I will get it to you ASAP.  Please pass this info around to others who you think might be interested in playing, sponsoring or both.  It's a great and worthy cause and it will definitely help some great ambassadors for UNT make it to the upcoming Cheer Championships in Daytona, Florida.  They do indeed have to raise their own funds for this trip.  Anything you could do to help would, of course, be greatly appreciated.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1