Troy (1/3/13)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I started to watch the second half against Middle Tenn on the 31st and after a few minutes I had to just turn away. I'm sorry but I have a hard time watching my teams get smack down. I root for The Mean Green but it is hard to watch when you know the outcome.

I figure most of the games this year will be that way.

you should come out...I told Tasty at the last game that its fun to see Todge walking the sidelines again.

Yeah, cuz that went so swimmingly for me last time. But seriously, I don't tend to get out to many sporting events after December.

Not that the demand is huge, but my seats will be open tomorrow and Saturday because of a death in the family. Only issue is I can't really deliver them to you, but at the very least, take my seat and fart in it or something once you pay to get in.

Here's to a 2-0 weekend.

• Upvote 2

I feel like this game and the Monroe could determine how the rest of the season will go.

yep. As I said ineloquently last night, two games against the worst and third worst teams in this conference should show us how bad we are, or sprinkle a little hope on this mess.

Anyone going?

Not this guy. I probably won't come back unless we win three games in a row at some point. However, I might just make it to the MUTS game on the 24th so I can say I saw a tournament team...

However, in all honesty, I probably won't miss another ladies game. Coach has got them playing some decent hoops; they just have to stay off that rollercoaster.

August 31 vs Idaho @ Apogee Stadium