UNT Field Day - ALUMNI TEAM

Tyler Maryak

Howdy all!

Sorry for posting on two different forums, but football gets about 10M more views than any other and I think people in this forum are usally pretty gung-ho.

This year, UNT will be holding the first annual Field Day on March 22. Although this is the first event of its kind at UNT and is thus limited in scope, there will still be typical field day event like egg tosses, three-legged races, etc. I have been asked to captain the alumni team and we will be competing against the Class of 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, graduate students and transfer students. For $10, you join the team, get a t-shirt, and access to all the day-of events and any related food, prizes, etc. You can register for the event at http://studentaffairs.unt.edu/field-day. If you do join the alumni team, please email me at tyler.maryak@unt.edu.

- ALSO -

If you cannot attend the day-of event, I still encourage you to join the team. Attending UNT events (such as basketball games) can earn points for our team, and funds will be donated to a UNT related charity. For our team, I intend to have our funds given to either the General Scholarship fund or the Student Emergency Fund, which is created to help students with exceptional need or are in dire straights financially.

Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have and I will respond as quickly as possible. Since most of us have full-time jobs and/or families, it is challenging to assemble a team, so any help from anyone who can join the team and/or participate on March 22 would be very appreciated.

Cheers!

-Tyler

• Upvote 1