2013 Schedule Question

UNTexas

When does the finalized schedule come out? I am looking to book flights / hotels.

I saw the tentative schedule posted the other night and sent it to some of my friends in El Paso and they are UTEP fans. I was stationed there for a decade and just moved. I talked a pretty substantial amount of crap for a decade so the are chomping at the bit to see me eat crow. They are ready to book tickets for Denton or me to EP. If we win one game next year it has to be UTEP. They will destroy me.

PS. The Sun Bowl will begin selling beer next season.

OOC schedule is set if you look in a few different places.

8/31 Idaho (home)

9/7 Ohio (away)

9/14 Ball State (home)

9/21 Georgia (away)

The official conference schedules don't normally come out with dates/locations until the Feb/Mar timeframes. Everything about conference schedules has been speculation up to this point although there seems to be a list of opponents in the athletic offices that was posted the other day without dates/locations.

Edited by CurveItAround