75 year old milwaukee man charged with shooting unarmed teen

Been waiting for a Fox news story on this since it happened, Thursday May 31st. Haven't seen one., so I had to post a story from another, less credible source.

http://thegrio.com/2012/06/05/75-year-old-milwaukee-man-charged-with-shooting-unarmed-black-teen/#47721777

This is a tragedy of Epic proportions, but the Justice system needs to work it's course so this gentleman, who admits to shooting this unarmed teen, is treated not as a guilty criminal, but as a involved party in a shooting.

Others on this board have made me realize, I should not jump to a conclusion when an unarmed black teens life is taken without cause.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Been waiting for a Fox news story on this since it happened, Thursday May 31st. Haven't seen one., so I had to post a story from another, less credible source.

http://thegrio.com/2...-teen/#47721777

This is a tragedy of Epic proportions, but the Justice system needs to work it's course so this gentleman, who admits to shooting this unarmed teen, is treated not as a guilty criminal, but as a involved party in a shooting.

Others on this board have made me realize, I should not jump to a conclusion when an unarmed black teens life is taken without cause.

Can you post a story WITHOUT sounding like a complete ass? He is in custody, and charged. And isn't it a tragedy when ANY unarmed teen's life is taken?

But most importantly, is it racist?

Edited by Rudy
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

http://thegrio.com/2...-teen/#47721777

So, what your saying is, these are the good police and prosecutors because they did what YOU wanted them to do, right?

And like teeth said, different facts.

And, of course, it's intellectually dishonest.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1