Another Florida School In Trouble

MeanGreen61

The NCAA has formally charged Central Florida with multiple recruiting violations involving at least three high-profile athletes who have signed with UCF this year — including the jewel of the incoming recruiting class in football, four-star quarterback DaMarcus Smith of Louisville, Ky. According to a New York Times report in April, Smith and a pair of unlikely basketball recruits from Atlanta and Indianapolis, respectively, all wound up in Orlando via the same middle man: Kenneth Caldwell, a 42-year-old Chicago resident with "a substantial criminal record" and "apparent ties to a prominent sports agency."

READ MORE

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday

The sad thing is I sense a lot of the schools who are getting caught cheating like UCF are feeling that the Miami infractions will overshadow their infractions which is bs in my book.

I think there should be a public list available on the web of every school under investigation that is easily found by recruits and parents and the general public. For too long we have allowed schools who play by the rules little advantage in doing so because the schools that cheat are allowed to fly under the radar.

I think there should be a public list available on the web of every school under investigation that is easily found by recruits and parents and the general public. For too long we have allowed schools who play by the rules little advantage in doing so because the schools that cheat are allowed to fly under the radar.

This. A thousand times this!

• Upvote 1