For Sale - New Green Logo Polo Shirt

I ordered a shirt from MeanGreenGear.com. Paid $36 + the silly $13 shipping. Took them a while but I eventually received my shirt. The XL is way too big for my liking so I called and asked what I needed to do to return it.

They were happy to exchange it but I would have to handle the shipping both ways. So now all the sudden my $36 shirt that became a $49 shirt would now be a $75 shirt (appx). I decided to think about it, put the shirt up and went back to work. Kind of forgot about the shirt for 3 months, then remembered it and decided I would suck it up and go ahead with the exchange. Called up meangreengear and was told that they only do exchanges up to 30 days from purchase. This was never mentioned to me when I first called to return it, nor is it stated anywhere on the packing slip/receipt. They said it was listed on the website, but I couldn't find it anywhere on there either. So anyway, I am screwed. I have a $50 in a shirt that I wont wear and cant return.

Anyone want it?

I will sell it for $30 plus shipping if needed, which will likely be around $7.

I live in the Fort near the Zoo and will be happy to meet anywhere around here for exchange.

Below is description and a link for the shirt

Brand spanking new

Pima Cotton Fine Knit Green Polo

'Solid Stacked NT Logo'

100% 5.3oz Pima Cotton; 40-doubles fine knit. Double-needle armholes and hem; real smoked pearl buttons. 3-button placket and flat knit collar and relaxed fit. Embroidered Logo.

Green Polo

Edited by Cowtown