90 Something Feet Of Heat Update

Pen Yan Fan

Eulessismore is right. I apologize for calling them girls; however, at my age, anyone under 40 seems like a kid to me.

Like I say, it's my preference. Part of my reason for writing that was that I had been in a local pizza plaze a short time before, at the same time the Euless Trinity "Girls" basketball team was eating and was duly impressed by their size. I did notice during the football season, when the UNT Women's BB team was sitting as a group, that at least one them had a leg cast, and assumed she may have gotten injured during practice or play. When I see that some young men and women are putting their bodies at risk to represent my school, I try to give them some respect, even when it's hard to respect their coaches.

Edited by eulessismore