Can Dominique Johnson Please Get More Playing Time!

meangreenetd

he played 23 minutes tonight, the only guards that had more minutes were Josh and Tristan, so its not like he didnt play very much, but i agree he did do some things well tonight. its hard to judge our team on a game like tonight. we played one of the most tradition rich programs in college hoops. they were better than us and it will pay off for us down the line as the season goes on. we wont go into another road environment on for the rest of the season, like the one we played in tonight.

he played 23 minutes tonight, the only guards that had more minutes were Josh and Tristan, so its not like he didnt play very much, but i agree he did do some things well tonight. its hard to judge our team on a game like tonight. we played one of the most tradition rich programs in college hoops. they were better than us and it will pay off for us down the line as the season goes on. we wont go into another road environment on for the rest of the season, like the one we played in tonight.

That 23 should probably turn into 30...he's leading the team in assist off the bench...in my opinion he's our best ball handler and penetrator!!

That 23 should probably turn into 30...he's leading the team in assist off the bench...in my opinion he's our best ball handler and penetrator!!

It's hard not to agree with that, but I can't say I was unimpressed with Josh's performance against TT. Josh can be incredible one night and kind of disappear the next. I guess it's up to JJ to figure out how to work that equation.

Can we also limit Knox' time too? I know he was in because of foul trouble, but that guy looked like a shorter and less athletic Shawn Bradley against

KU.

He got a bucket and a block (should've been 2 but they whistled him for a foul) and logged productive minutes after Edwards picked up 3 quick ones. Lots to be critical of in this game...Knox sure as hell ain't one of them.

Plus, for his career he has just 3 fewer three point makes than Jacob Holmen...and on 26 fewer attempts.

• Upvote 1

Can we also limit Knox' time too? I know he was in because of foul trouble, but that guy looked like a shorter and less athletic Shawn Bradley against

KU.

Well who did look good against Kansas? Only listened but it appeared to me that Knox played relatively well. Odufuwa got what 4 rbs against KU. What did Edwards or Holmen do that was better than Knox? Hogans probably had the best game of the bigs but I was encouraged by Knox's play. He or the rest of the team is not going to see another front court like Kansas unless it is in the NCAA tournament.