Is Lane Rawlins The Wild Card?

tylermeangreen

I have not seen this addressed in a prior topic, and if it has, I apologize for bringing it up here.

But I wonder if Lane Rawlins is possibly the “Wild Card” in the selection of a new football coach. He certainly has the connections; he has been directly involved with athletic decision-making at prior administrative stops; and he has demonstrated his interest in athletics.

Our AD has indicated that he and the UNT Interim President will make the decision (along with an outside advisor) i.e. no search committee regarding our new football coach.

What a lasting legacy for an Interim University President should this new coach take us to unknown heights (at least heights not seen since the Hayden Fry glory days – and God, they were exciting days for those of us who were a part of it all back there in the 70s).