Season Opener Watching Party

untlynchka

I know that the Pourhouse is a sponsor of the site, so I was wondering if that was going to be the official watching party location?

I kind of thought that Lewisville might be a more central location for everyone since the game is on a weekday.

What are everyones thoughts? I would be more than happy to call a Lewisville location and try and go ahead and get something set up. I am sure if we can get an early head count that we can get a room reserved again.

I know that the Pourhouse is a sponsor of the site, so I was wondering if that was going to be the official watching party location?

I kind of thought that Lewisville might be a more central location for everyone since the game is on a weekday.

What are everyones thoughts? I would be more than happy to call a Lewisville location and try and go ahead and get something set up. I am sure if we can get an early head count that we can get a room reserved again.

The pourhouse will be having a party. Just working on the details now

As I understand it, there will be several options for game watching parties in several locations in the area...including, of course, our good friends at The Pourhouse. Stand by...the word will be out soon...

The PourHouse couldn't get us in to watch the basketball tournament because of their limited satellite subscription.

We can always go to the Super Double Secret Undisclosed Location that we used to watch the Sun Belt tournament.

Football subscriptions are a whole different game compared to basketball conf tourney games.

I don't think anyone in Denton that isnt a corporate run restaurant had the game.

I'm with Kram. The game will be on multiple places. However it will be hard to beat that room at the Pourhouse. The win on WKU was fun to watch there