Never Seen This New Stadium Pic Before

http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/...comments_anchor

I found this article in todays Record Chronicle. I hope this pic is not what our new stadium is going to look like. 60-80 million dollars for that, are you kidding me. Denton ISD built a nicer stadium than what is depicted for alot less.

This stadium has a high school theme written all over it. It looks no different than Fouts, except the closer distance to the field. What happened to that nice stadium we were promised when the students voted for this damn thing, it looked sharp and had an upper deck section for fans and looked like what a college stadium should look like.

Also angry comments by the locals, everyone else is taking notice at what has happened to our program.

Edited by UNT_playmaker

opps already posted on another thread....

That article needed more cowbell anyways.

Ok , I don't know about some of you , but I've seen like 5 different models over the last year or so. Are you telling me that we are supposed to break ground in a few months and few still don't know what the stadium is going to look like ?

That article needed more cowbell anyways.

Ok , I don't know about some of you , but I've seen like 5 different models over the last year or so. Are you telling me that we are supposed to break ground in a few months and few still don't know what the stadium is going to look like ?

The plans are being finalized over the next week or so... this is pretty darn close, and it is the same design we saw at the spring game.