My First NT Basketball Game

I was quit impressed with the way the mens team played today. It was also noteworthy their ability to come back from the 11 point set back.

A disappointement I have though is they where not playing smart ball towards the end after they came back. Christ kept trying to go for the 3 pointers when he should have been trying to get under the net. I think if the guys hadnt gone for so many 3's the game would have been in the bag.

Another thing which was not the teams fault was the horrible Reffs. The calls where horrible, but then again adjusting to bad reffs is part of playing the game I Guess, but I plan on attending more games in the future. I was quit impressed I hope to see us go to the NCAA tournament this year.

DOH, Chris not Christ!! Well I had heard the whole reason for them honoring the former UNT team to make to the the NCAA tournament was because the think it may happen again this year. At least thats what my buddy Paul told me who used to work for the Atheletics department and still keeps in touch with them. Oh well it was nice to dream about it, but who knows maybe we will get lucky, maybe Christ will use Chris and play through him or something smile.gif