As someone who played baseball most of his youth and high school years and is a follower of MLB (Go Red Sox!) just curious whats everyone take on this offseason? More specifically with the Mitchell Report being reviewed by the MLB and being made public more than likely tomorrow. Is anyone as anxious as I am to read this thing? I know what its going to say and I have a good idea on whose names will be included, but those names you don't expect are what I am interested in.

If this investigation sets baseball back a few steps but cleans the game up, I am all for it. I just have a feeling its going to be like one of those dirty movies your friends claim is so awesome and you watch it and it is just disgusting (2 girls, 1 cup/finger). I want to read this document but I am just hoping that after I read it, it doesn't turn into something I wish I never saw.

Bonds to the Athletics? Anyone heard this rumor? I hope he doesn't touch the field again.

Sorry for the random baseball thread, boredom at the office and ESPN.com's coverage of the Mitchell Report got me thinking about all this.

As someone who played baseball most of his youth and high school years and is a follower of MLB (Go Red Sox!) just curious whats everyone take on this offseason? More specifically with the Mitchell Report being reviewed by the MLB and being made public more than likely tomorrow. Is anyone as anxious as I am to read this thing? I know what its going to say and I have a good idea on whose names will be included, but those names you don't expect are what I am interested in.

If this investigation sets baseball back a few steps but cleans the game up, I am all for it. I just have a feeling its going to be like one of those dirty movies your friends claim is so awesome and you watch it and it is just disgusting (2 girls, 1 cup/finger). I want to read this document but I am just hoping that after I read it, it doesn't turn into something I wish I never saw.

Bonds to the Athletics? Anyone heard this rumor? I hope he doesn't touch the field again.

Sorry for the random baseball thread, boredom at the office and ESPN.com's coverage of the Mitchell Report got me thinking about all this.

I take it Juan got a hold of you with 2 girls one cup...he sent it to me as well and I knew better...sorry man.

Things to watch for in 2008 -

-If Miguel Cabrerra can get that big in a tropical climate, imagine what he's going to balloon to as he tries to keep warm in Detroit this winter.

-You will read the Mitchell Report and the little leaguer inside of all baseball fans will die...and it will later be proven that said little leaguer was the only thing that has prevented us from lynching Barry Bonds. He will be kidknapped and treated ala the kidknapping scene from "Thank You For Smoking" but with steroid needles rather than nicotine patches.

-The Yankees will still suck

I take it Juan got a hold of you with 2 girls one cup...he sent it to me as well and I knew better...sorry man.

Things to watch for in 2008 -

-If Miguel Cabrerra can get that big in a tropical climate, imagine what he's going to balloon to as he tries to keep warm in Detroit this winter.

-You will read the Mitchell Report and the little leaguer inside of all baseball fans will die...and it will later be proven that said little leaguer was the only thing that has prevented us from lynching Barry Bonds. He will be kidknapped and treated ala the kidknapping scene from "Thank You For Smoking" but with steroid needles rather than nicotine patches.

-The Yankees will still suck

My Boss hit me with the damn 2 girls one 1 crap....