Good Luck The Rest Of The Year Mean Green Fans

KAjunRaider

Wish I could have made it to Denton, but did not. One of these days my punk arse is coming.

From the folks I've talked to that were in Denton, they had a wonderful time and met many a great UNT fan. Talked to some that went to Billy Bob's in Ft. Worth and old Cowtown.

You folks are having a tough season, but it'll get better with all of the recruits you'll bring in the next few years.

and........you have one helluva fine men's hoops team to look forward to.

Best of luck the rest of the year, both on the gridiron and on the hardcourts

Wish I could have made it to Denton, but did not. One of these days my punk arse is coming.

From the folks I've talked to that were in Denton, they had a wonderful time and met many a great UNT fan. Talked to some that went to Billy Bob's in Ft. Worth and old Cowtown.

You folks are having a tough season, but it'll get better with all of the recruits you'll bring in the next few years.

and........you have one helluva fine men's hoops team to look forward to.

Best of luck the rest of the year, both on the gridiron and on the hardcourts

I saw enough from last night's game to feel that next year I'm going to "dread the spread". If they stay healthy and Vizza improves his decision making skills UNT is going to be a factor next season.

Thanks Kajun and Lightning.

Bob Lamb and another gentleman came down from the AD box to visit for a bit. Wonderful people and I hope to

make it back to the Murff for a fourth time next season.

I have to say that North Texas fans for the most part don't realize it because we are so freaking far away, but MTSU is in a very similar

situation as North Texas in regards to fighting for local and statewide respect against the bigger programs and I always root for them outside of their games against NT. And like us they have a lot of very faithful fans who live and breath Blue Raider athletics and they have done some very nice things with their facilities that I hope we learn from in regards to our new stadium. It's always fun for both fan bases to dig at each other and all but their true blue fans have treated us so well every time I have been there. I encourage everyone who can next year to try and make the trip and party near the HillBilly Hilton.

Rick

Bob Lamb and another gentleman came down from the AD box to visit for a bit. Wonderful people and I hope to

make it back to the Murff for a fourth time next season.

Is this the other guy? AdDisplay473.jpg

Both Bud and Bob have seen something like 130 consecutive MT football games (home and away).

Bud is considered MT's #1 fan.

Thanks for the kind words.

Is this the other guy? AdDisplay473.jpg

Both Bud and Bob have seen something like 130 consecutive MT football games (home and away).

Bud is considered MT's #1 fan.

Thanks for the kind words.

Misery_Photo.jpg

Oh Coach Stockstill... I am your number one fan. There is nothing to worry about. You are going to be just fine. I am your number one fan.