Question to all non-MG Club Members

GreenN'walinsVet

Being that i am a new alumni of NT I was waiting to see a commitment from the University before giving them my financial contributions

With today's news i have decided to become a Mean Green Club Member at the $500 level as well as purchase either 4 or 6 sets of season tickets.

I am wondering how many other our there like me are now considering or decided that the time is right to begin dontating more to NT after today's news???

Being that i am a new alumni of NT I was waiting to see a commitment from the University before giving them my financial contributions

With today's news i have decided to become a Mean Green Club Member at the $500 level as well as purchase either 4 or 6 sets of season tickets.

I am wondering how many other our there like me are now considering or decided that the time is right to begin dontating more to NT after today's news???

That's great- we just need another 1,000 just like you to do likewise.

I recommend that those of you that have considered joining the Mean Green Club in the past, but either:

1. Weren't able to do so (financially)

2. Didn't want to support Dickey Ball

3. Didn't know about it

Take a look at doing Monthly deductions for the donation and the season tickets. It allows you to spread out the cost of the donation and the tickets to where you pay it out in 9 payments instead of one lump sum at the beginning of the year.

For businesses owners, it makes it easier to cash flow the expenses, and it appears to be a recurring expense on your books, and not entertainment expense which only receives a 50% allowable deduction.

Just some unsolicited advice

smile.gif I have had season tickets in the past but last year I did not. I went to the NO bowl every year UNT went but I could not stand watching the slow death of the football program I love. I was so disapointed in the peformance of the former unnamed coach of UNT. I feel bad for the players the past few years. The did not get the support they needed...from the Univ, fans, students and community. A new start means everyone has to step up their game. Small correction...we need 10,000 more like that. I will occupy my season ticket seats once again in 2007!

That's great- we just need another 1,000 just like you to do likewise.