Nice Drive!

H-towngreen

This doesn't make sense.  All aspects of the program are ultimately Dickey's responsibility.  If you think that the OC sucks, you can't absolve the HC from blame, he hired him.

Which assistant is sabotaging the discipline on the team, and causing the obscene amount of stupid penalties?  I think it may be Duke Atterbury's fault.

The "Duke Atterbury" thing is pretty funny. Yes, the head coach is responsible for the discipline on this team, and he did go with Flannigan again this year as OC. I just have to be torqued at someone for how bad this team is. If I go with the head coach, then the whole thing starts to unravel. I have to start yelling "Throw the freakin ball, Dickey" and "Sure, 3rd and 17...let's run left behind our 268 lb left tackle!"... I promised to give DD a pass this year on that stuff, and so far I am hanging in there. (a couple of minor slip-ups at the Troy game) I would rather trust that Darrell Dickey has demonstrated several times in the past that he knows what he is doing? IF that is the case, then the offensive play-calling had to be the problem...at least for Troy and the debacle at FIU today. If DD did take over the play calling, and we still looked that bad, then yes...we have a problem at the top. I'm trying my best to be loyal to the Four time Conference COTY, even when the team struggles this way. Nothing wrong with questioning what is going on, but we did win, so how do I throw a rock at the head coach? Not something I can do...no matter how bad the win...it was a win.

Oh yeah, as for the reality check on what they were doing today? Here's hoping I get a chance to say "See, DD was just saving J-Mo for LSU"........yeah.

GMG!!!