Young Offensive Line?

OldTimer

Offensive Line:

RT Jeremy Brown (soph) was a starter last year for 3/4 games before he got mono

REG Lineberry is a Sr...two year starter

C Rose is a true FR...this is young but backed up by a Sr.

LG May is a Sr. isn't he a two year starter who sat out last year

LT Joel Foster is a Jr. but he may be a first time starter...undersized OL

DD's quotes:

Heads might roll this week. "In the past, when we've struggled early, we've had guys who have pulled together" "I'm going to find out who's going to pull together. I'm going to find out who might be doubting what we're doing, and the ones who are doubter, I'm going to get rid of them."

"The main reason he (Thomas) didn't get more carries is the same reason Patrick Cobbs didn't get more carries: We didn't made any first downs" "Nobody's going to get many carries when we can't make and first downs"

Question: Doesn't the BUCK stop at the head coach? I can imagine one quick kick on 4th down with no DB to field the ball....but the 2nd time? It took the 3rd 4th down to get a DB back there. NO excuse for the 2nd time IMNO. We started two series of plays on our own one yard line, its kinda hard to pull out of that hole.

sad.gifmad.gifhuh.gif

Edited by OldTimer