Thank you

Go_UTA

NM Green, John Denver, Stebo, and Green 92.

Enough said.

No problem - I try to correct ignorance whenever I see it about any subject. It is a curse in many ways but I feel obilgated to speak the truth when someone that is uneducated about a subject tries to come across as an expert. I know my mother and I know her beliefs. We have had long, long talks about those beliefs. I will not sit by and watch someone (anyone) try to pidgeonhole her beliefs into their perception to serve their own personal agenda. We all choose to believe what we are most comfortable with. It is those without any beliefs that I feel sorry for.

No problem - I try to correct ignorance whenever I see it about any subject. It is a curse in many ways but I feel obilgated to speak the truth when someone that is uneducated about a subject tries to come across as an expert. I know my mother and I know her beliefs. We have had long, long talks about those beliefs. I will not sit by and watch someone (anyone) try to pidgeonhole her beliefs into their perception to serve their own personal agenda. We all choose to believe what we are most comfortable with. It is those without any beliefs that I feel sorry for.

That topic got locked for a reason .. wink.gif

Leave this thank as just that... a thank you. Nothing more needs to be said.