Ok, this is random, but I thought maybe one of ya'll might be able to help. If you or someone you know owns a Jeep Grand Cherokee, it would be great if you could let me know how it's worked for you. I've done a lot of research and found out people either love or hate their Jeep. The ones that hate them usually had problems with reliability/brakes. unsure.gif If you could let me know your experience, that'd be so so so great! Thanks so much!

my best friend has one and she hates the damn thing! Its a mid 90's and has a ton of miles on it. she has had nothing but problems with it. When I was out in CA last week I had to take the Jeep in for her, and she had just spent 1400 on brakes, and a bunch of other things. That was her mid 90's car, so maybe a newer one would be better. But shes now trying to sell hers to get something other then a Jeep. Hope this helps

Best advice I can give on them is don't buy one post AMC era, everything since CMC bought them in the early 80s has been crap, especially since they redesigned the CJs. Then after Daimler-Benz bought CMC ugh don't get me started on those...

I sell auto parts as my job while I'm going to school and I get alot of 88-96 Jeep Cherokees with all kinds of problems (and yes they chew through brakes like no bodies business).