Sagarin Basketball rankings

NDT

That thing doesn't make any sense at all, NDT. No way in Hell that TAMUCC is 7th best in the nation. And Oklahoma State, a final four team last year, 3-0 this year.....is below us.

There's something wrong with that list. Don't ya think?

That thing doesn't make any sense at all, NDT. No way in Hell that TAMUCC is 7th best in the nation. And Oklahoma State, a final four team last year, 3-0 this year.....is below us.

There's something wrong with that list. Don't ya think?

That's why you don't pay attention to these type polls early on in the season, it has Gonzaga somewhere in the 100's and they only lost to #4 Illinois this past weekend. Give it a few weeks and a poll like this will straighten itself out.

I did not post it because it had any thing other than entertainment value.

I am sure in some mathmatical model it makes sense to an MIT graduate like Jeff Sagarin. By the way a poster from South Alabama posted on the Sun Belt board today that they were #7 in Sagarin, that changed in one day. These things are posted daily and at the end of the season it will look a lot more like the polls.

TAMUCC has three wins we would kill for: TCU, Florida State and Old Dominion. I give them a lot of credit for being such a new program, but things will shake out over time and they'll probably be in the 50-75 range (which we would take in a heartbeat).

I was more startled about Southern Illinois being #1.