NCAA roster changes

Guest e-bone

How will you guys handle Branch and the others that got kicked off the team? I think I'm going to change them to players who got left out to keep the rosters as real to life as possible.

When I get the game tonight I'll post NT's roster and maybe we can come to a consensus about what changes should be made.

Well there are 70 man rosters, so there should be room for everyone without having to change people, but that's not a bad idea. I don 't know if you can edit classification or position (I know you can change positions in the dyansty, but don't know about in the edit player screen...I guess you will find out tonight).

In the same thing, what to do about players like Mike Williams and Marcus Vick? If you aren't going to upload rosters to Madden, just minimize their ratings.

Only one I can't figure out:

#47 DE, a 6'6 JR

I have used DCTF, Phil Steele, Athlon's, and the NT website and can't figure this one out. But he is the only one. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm making a list of the notable exceptions, and possible position switches.

There are 14 open spots on NT's roster.

Possible additions:

TJ Covington

Kevin Howard

Jon Ieans

Cliff Higgs

Adam Vinegas

Aaron Chavers

Ilias Simpson

True freshmen:

Whole class except Jamario Thomas (15 total)

Possible Switches:

Bishop to FB (if you minimize Baldwin's ratings and need a FB)

Graves to WR (if you minimize Branch & Nwigwe's ratings and need a WR)

Also, still looking for the DE #47 JR.

What do you all think about these additions? Who will you add and what kind of ratings will you give them?

Edited by Coach

Players I "turned into" other players (adjusting information and ratings accordingly):

Branch to Kevin Howard

Nwigwe to Eli Hutcheson

Still looking for someone with the same classification that is not in the game to change these players into:

May

Baldwin

I created:

Cliff Higgs

TJ Covington

Jon Ieans

Chad Rose

Brandon Monroe

Kevin Wright

Brock Stickler

Dan Meager

Obviously there is a lot of ratings fine tuning to be done and players to be added before I think I have it down right, so I'm gonna wait until after the first scrimmage to finalize my NT rosters and start a Mean Green dyansty.

Edited by Coach