Weatherford's Cody Henderson

Without one of his top O linemen in the game, facing one of only three remaining undefeated teams in DFW, Fossil Ridge, Weatherford's Cody Henderson runs for another 200 plus yards in a loss.   And as far as I know Mary Hardin-Baylor is the only school looking at him.  

A diamond in the rough I hope we dont miss on. 

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/dfwvarsity/prep-football/article182718426.html

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/career/gendersport/stats.aspx?careerid=70477bb8-3c24-e411-b4d2-002655e6c45a&gendersport=boys,football

Rick

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, djohnnie said:

Go get em. Appears to have the size they need. It would be a nice duo with that SFA running back Easly who has transferred in.

GMG

A nice duo to what?  Play Special Teams?  Easley is buried on the depth chart and will be next year way behind Smith, Johnson and Siggers.  I would hope we would sign someone to push the depth chart early.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

19 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

A nice duo to what?  Play Special Teams?  Easley is buried on the depth chart and will be next year way behind Smith, Johnson and Siggers.  I would hope we would sign someone to push the depth chart early.

I just meant they both would provide a little size to the RB position that we need. Simple as that. I wasn't stating they would 

be our one two punch at running back. 

8 minutes ago, djohnnie said:

I just meant they both would provide a little size to the RB position that we need. Simple as that. I wasn't stating they would 

be our one two punch at running back. 

Gotcha.  I just thought it was odd to compare him to someone way down the depth chart.

• Downvote 1