Kenny Evans

Harry

Would love to see Kenny hired back here. He would be a great linebacker coach and is one the best recruiters we ever had bringing us Patrick Cobbs, Jamario, Michael Pruitt to name a few. He is the head coach at Northeastern and I believe he led his team to the top of their division this last season. I know he loves Denton and was at the final game at Fouts even though I didn't get to see him. GMG!

Would love to see Kenny hired back here. He would be a great linebacker coach and is one the best recruiters we ever had bringing us Patrick Cobbs, Jamario, Michael Pruitt to name a few. He is the head coach at Northeastern and I believe he led his team to the top of their division this last season. I know he loves Denton and was at the final game at Fouts even though I didn't get to see him. GMG!

I'm not crazy about "getting the old band back together." I'd rather see Coach Mac create a new band. I'm ready to shed the old way of doing things around here.

Onward and upward!

• Upvote 1

Would be a great hire. I have a feeling most on this board have no idea how much Kenny Evans loves this program. Put it like this: there were at least two starters on the team last year who aren't at North Texas but for a gentle nudge from Evans years after the UNT paychecks stopped coming.

He might not be seen running down the sidelines like Chico, or be a fan of the boisterous bearhugs like Mac, but the enthusiasm is there. With as much as Mac values loyalty, I'd think you would at least give him a look. He is a great recruiter, and a hard worker with the ability to build relationships.

Just take a look, coach. All I'm asking.