Scott Brown Wins Mass Senate Seat

Agree with the backlash over healthcare. 900 billion is alot of money. I am for the doctrine of less goverment less taxes less occupation of foreign countries and freedom to the people. However, keep in mind that any candidate that takes money from the Healthcare lobby is still in effect raising the amount of money out of your pocket. The whole reason for healthcare reform is Americans getting denied coverage! Skyrocketing healthcare costs. Underinsured and non insured middle-class. Yes this means you have a job however because you are not as smart as the average joe but still work 40+ and your kid cannot get proper access when sick! Anyone who does not contribute (work) and wants it free I am against...is that clear! But when I look at my plan and I am self-employed I would be paying alot less if I just paid for any and all procedures out of pocket. Over $8000 per year just to pay deductables and our family went to the doctor's office 4 times last year. 2 well visits and 2 sick visits. I understand the insurance means I pay for others but really when you boil it down. 3 entites are still getting paid by me to the tune of a 7000% profit margin.

Heathcare providers

Doctors

Attorney's

How can we currently reform the system to ensure that all have good access without getting it on the chin to my wallet.

Here is how. Why cannot it get done? ------ The lobbyist's------ take back control. But who are the candidates that support this type of change? There are none that I know of....that is why I have stuck by Obama and his plan. It is one that looks to help the common worker. It is imperfect and I grow impatient with his full thrust forward, but again here is what I would like to see ....

Tort reform!!!!!!

Tort reform...

Tort reform.... limit or cap judgements. Enable doctors to be doctors and not goal tenders ordering every test and not make their premiums through the roof (Republicans want this as do I)

Increase funding and decrease standards to get into medical schools. Why not have more Nurse practioners or people who can treat a fever...set a bone...prescribe certain types of medicine. Why does a person need 10 yrs of school to prescribe Amoxcillan when you know that is what you are going to get anyway. Yes open heart surgery does need specialization, I get it.

Promote healthy competition among healthcare providers. We need to drive down the costs.

Also maybe have the goverment take over the 1-5% of catastropic care to Americans. Takes costs away from providers. How many times have we heard of Annie born without a heart and must live in a bubble. That is where we must give to those who need. Extreme cases only. But to have some family with $200,000 in medical expenses because Leukemia found its way into their body does no one any good especially the kids in that family who will most likely have to deal with emotions and pain no one should have to go through much less the financial burden. And yes that person should of had insurance but they were in between and could not keep up with cobra since he thought keeping the heat on was more important that his health. Yes it is an extreme example! But it does happen. When you are self-employed and the ecomony goes south...you do not get un-employment nor anything. You must do what you must within this capitalistic system we have.

thanks for listening and congrats on the Mass seat. I think it does speak volumes for the healthcare proposal and I for one am very happy the people spoke. I never liked it in its current form. Less goverment and more competition will continue to make this country great!

Peace